Hey there, Vineet this side.
Thank you for showing interest in contributing a guest post for 5MinutesSEO.
The guest contribution guidelines are shared below & it’s mandatory for every guest contributor to adhere to them. If you fail to stick to the guidelines the article will be rejected for sure.
Guest Post Contribution Guidelines:
- DO NOT submit AI-generated content.
- We will only link to the blog or relevant resource page. We don’t link to the product or service page.
- It is important for your link to be contextually relevant to the article. If it’s not contextually relevant then we cannot accept it.
- All links in the article will be dofollow (except affiliate links that we will add).
- We won’t link to a website more than 1 time in an article.
- The article MUST be Original and unique. Duplicate content will NOT be accepted.
- Articles submitted to 5MinutesSEO.com cannot be republished on any other website.
- Articles should be informative, comprehensible, and engaging to our target audience.
- The article should be atleast 1500 words. Rest it will depend on the article outline.
- Use subheads and bullet points to emphasize key points for our reader’s convenience, and for better searchability.
Article Writing Guidelines:
- Article Writing guidelines & checklist – Very Important
We Accept Guest Posts on the following Topics:
- Social Media
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the guest post article so that it makes a perfect fit for our audience.
- We reserve the right to reject any submission based on our discretion.
- It can take us up to 7-15 working days to review & publish the article.
Still interested in writing for us? Here’s how to pitch:
Submit 5 topic ideas related to the Categories I shared above.
I will approve the relevant topic & I will also share the article outline for you to work on.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com