Are you a growth-minded Amazon seller and looking for a cutting-edge platform to improve your business performance?
If yes, then opt for Sellerly now and multiply your sales by many times. This Sellerly Review will let you know about every inch of this wonderful tool, including its features, benefits, and why you need it to grow your business.
No matter whether you are selling products on Amazon as a secondary source of income or working strictly as an Amazon seller without an e-commerce site, it is essential to reevaluate your approach every week to find out the listing performance. This will help you in improvising your listings, checking on traffic, and take your sales to the next level.
There are a mind-boggling number of tools out there in the market, but Sellerly is something out of the box. This standalone tool is mainly designed for those who want exponential growth in their business.
In this Sellerly Review 2021, we’ll showcase every single fact about this tool that makes it head and shoulders above the rest. Let’s get into it.
A Quick Introduction to Sellerly
Powered by Semrush, Sellerly is a one-of-a-kind software mainly designed for Amazon sellers. This is a constantly evolving suite that holds key solutions to the growth-related challenges faced by the sellers on a daily basis.
This award-winning platform allows Amazon sellers to make smarter decisions and maximize their sales effort.
Trusted by 7 million professionals across the globe, Semrush is an award-winning SaaS suite for digital marketers. Semrush developed the Sellerly toolbox to make the most out of each Amazon listing by influencing its traffic, visibility, and conversions. It is the best tool for Amazon Sellers and secures the business to the fullest. Get this tool now and reach new heights of success.
How Does Sellerly Tool Work?
Created by Semrush to help Amazon sellers, Sellerly has massive potential for all Amazon merchants small or big. This online tool has more control over their product pages and aims to improve the product sales experience on Amazon.
It has four tools to improve the product listings on Amazon. These are:
- Split Testing
- Listing Quality Check
- Traffic Insights
- Listing Protection Tools
This Amazon seller tool started back in 2018 with Split Testing, aka, A/B Testing Tool which is still free to use for Amazon sellers. These tools cover everything to uncover promotion and bridge the growth gaps.
A Detailed Guide about Sellerly Tools & Features
Sellerly comes with the package of four different tools that will help in scaling up your sales and outplaying your competition. Let’s get to know about these tools in a bit of detail.
Sellerly Listing Protection Tool mainly serves as a monitoring tool for Amazon sellers. It generates an instant alert if anything goes wrong and makes your business secure and sound.
It is mainly an alert system for the sellers and allows them to react instantly if something happens beyond expectation. This tool tracks your keyword position, price, buy boxes, and listing suppression. With the help of this tool, Amazon sellers can easily take an immediate step against all unwanted activities like traffic loss and listing changes.
It is important to know that if you want to receive the suppression alerts in the Listing Protection feature you will have to connect it with the Amazon MWS token to avail the benefit of this feature. Other parameters can be tracked for ANY listings. Let’s talk about how this tool actually works in this Sellerly review section below.
How Does Listing Protection Tool Works?
This is a 4-step process:
- Firstly, click on Add listing.
2. Then you have to enter product page’s listing URL or ASIN.
Note: You can add ,as many products as you wish, in the Listing Protection Module.
3. Next to track the buy boxes, enter keywords in Amazon’s Search Engine along with the seller’s name.
4. Lastly, set up email or SMS notifications so that it can alert you if there’s any issue found with your listing, if you lose your buy box or if the position of the keyword changes out of the top 100 results.
There is another option to track your listing issues, in case you don’t want to sit around and wait for SMS alerts or email notifications. Just go to the Listing Protection Module, where you’ll see that each product that you’ve added has its own track your listing issues button. Simply click on the button to get the analysis right away.
The major idea behind using the Listing Protection tool is to either check what exactly your competitors are up to or to ensure that there is nothing unexpected going on with your own Amazon account. These are the tools for improving your Amazon Listings and boost your company’s oversight so that you cannot miss out on sales.
- Be mindful while entering the keywords. It is recommended to only add those keywords that you are actually trying to target with your listings.
- Always add the seller’s name as it will help you in keeping the track of any changes within the buy boxes. It is good to enter your name here so that you can take timely action when any unexpected thing happens.
A Quick Review of Listing Protection Tool:
- Instantly send listing hijacker alert
- Send notification via SMS or email
- Track buy boxes and price change status
- Monitor your product keywords
- Let you know what your competition is exactly doing
If you want to promote your product for scaling your new business, then opt for Sellerly Traffic Insight Tool and scout out the competitors. This is an analytic tool that compares ASIN’s potential reach in different channels.
Traffic Insights tool helps you in amplifying your business strategy, expanding your reach, and exploring new opportunities for your business. This tool gives you clear knowledge about the maximum audience potential when assessing a new project. Let’s find out the process to set up this Amazon Seller Tool in a few steps.
How Does Traffic Insights Tool Work?
- To begin the process, enter the URLs or ASIN of either your own product listing or your competitor’s.
2. After entering the URL or ASIN, you will get a set of reports that gives you competitive insights. With the help of these reports, you can get a clear idea about your product reach potential. The set of reports includes – Overview Report, Google Organic Report, Referral Report, PLA, and Display Ads.
3. Next, Click on Add to compare button and add another URL or ASIN, to compare your product listing with your competitor’s listing.
Now, You’ll be shown the statistics and graphs of both the products with the help of which you can decide whose product is performing better.
4. If your product is not performing well, then, You can click on these tabs and learn how to improve your own listing and boost traffic and sales.
Let’s read about these reports in Sellerly review 2021
- Overview Report: This report gives you an overall view of the analyzed listing reach. It means you can get to know the estimated number of customers that could discover your product through various external channels.
- Google Organic Report: As the name implies, the Google Organic Report of Traffic Insights Tool reflects search trends from Google and displays the keyword that brings it to the top of Google’s SERP.
- Referral Report: This referral report showcases the potential traffic coming from the backlinks. Sellerly also summarizes this information and tells you if the referral domains have increased or gone down.
- PLA: PLA or Product Listing Ads Report mainly shows the changes in the number of keywords that trigger the PLA for the selected product.
- Display Ads: Last but not least is the Display Ads that presents the change in the number of websites that publish ads related to the particular product.
A Quick Review of Traffic Insights Tool
- Analyze listing traffic
- Uncover the competitors’ strategy
- Scale your marketing strategy and enhance your sales
- Presents a variety of reports with clear insights
- Compare and optimize listing
The tool which is still available free for the users, A/B Split Testing allows you to make changes to the older version of the Amazon listing in order to make it appealing and interesting. Basically, sellers have no idea what exactly fascinates the customers towards their products, therefore, they just run this Split Testing tool and try different parameters themselves to make a final data-backed decision.
How does Split Testing Tool Work?
To run this Amazon Seller Tool, do the needful:
- First of all, connect your Amazon account to get your product split-tested. To log in to your account, enter the Amazon seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
Source: Ecommerce platforms
2. Now, Use this tool to figure out what exactly is needed to be improvised, be it an image, title, description, or price. However, this test can only run once at a time.
Sellerly will start showing the first trial page to customers. You can stop the test at any moment when you realize that one is clearly giving you better results than the other one, but it’s recommended to let the test end to see the most reliable results.
Begin the test and get overwhelmed with the real-time information you get.
A Quick Review of Split Testing Tool:
- Get updated with Amazon listing needs.
- Make changes to your product listings.
The list of features provided by the Amazon seller tool ends here with the Listing Quality Check. It is an audit tool for Amazon sellers that mainly checks the listings for Amazon guidelines fit, for incompleteness, content errors, and for recommending listing optimization.
How Does it Work?
- Add the URL or ASIN and let the Listing Quality Check tool collect the data.
Sellely provides you a list of amazon requirements and lets you know if you have been successful in following them, by putting a green check mark in front of the requirement and a red check mark, if you have failed to meet the requirement.
This tool will offer you four different reports – Listing Quality Score, Amazon Requirements tab, Amazon Style Guides Tab, and Ideas tab.
Let’s get an overview of these reports here:
- Listing Quality Score: It presents the overall well-being of the listing and gives a ratio of failed and successful checks.
- Amazon Requirements tab: It is done to avoid potential listing suppression.
- Amazon Style Guides Tab: This report gives additional tips to improve the quality and appearance of your listings.
- Ideas Tab: It provides innovative ideas for improvising the listing quality based on the best practices and research. ices and research.
A Quick Review of Listing Quality Check Tool
- It tells the users where they are successful in the Amazon requirements.
- It also checks the number of images, blurry images, product descriptions, and ratings.
- It improves your result and sales.
Sellerly Review: Ease of Use
Sellerly by Semrush is one of the easiest tools to track down every single fact in your Amazon seller account and to maximize the products’ sales. One of the best things that must be included in the Sellerly review is the interface. It mainly presents one consolidated dashboard where Amazon sellers can test and select their Amazon product listings.
Through the Interface, you can easily access all Sellerly features by visiting the Tools tab in the main Dashboard menu. There, you will find all Sellerly tools like traffic insights, A/B Splitting, Listing Quality Checks, etc.
Just click on any of them you want to use and get the recommendations to follow best practices and Amazon-style guides.
Sellerly Review: Customer Support
Since Sellerly is created by Semrush, therefore, you can expect excellent customer support from them. It includes a dedicated email address where you can send your query: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect them on their social media handles as well to share the issue you are facing while using the tool.
In addition to this, Sellerly also provides a wonderful online knowledge base to everyone. This includes all the major questions asked by digital marketers worldwide. Through this, you can easily figure out the basic queries regarding the product without spending much time browsing around.
Other ways to get in touch with the customer support team of Sellerly are community forums, and buttons available to connect with them. Choose any of the communication types and fix your query in the least possible time.
Sellerly Review: Plan & Pricing
In this Sellerly Review 2021, one thing that must be made clear is that this doesn’t cost you a dime. If you are not sure if it works for you or not you can go for its free trial 7-days subscription Sellerly by Semrush will not burn a hole in your pocket and it is absolutely affordable for all.
Its split testing is available for free and the package for all other tools is available for $50 per month. Just give Sellerly tool a try and you will never be disappointed with its services and pricing.
My Verdict: Is a Sellerly Tool Worth It?
Sellerly is purely dedicated to Amazon sellers and helps them in gaining higher profits. With its tools and features, Amazon sellers can improve their marketing strategy and thus boost their sales to a great extent.
This tool is mainly designed for growth-oriented sellers and serves as the perfect toolkit for Amazon’s Marketplace sellers and merchants.
As far as my Sellerly review is concerned, this tool is totally worth it and sellers must go for it without having a second thought in mind.
Subscribe Sellerly for Amazon If:
- You want to track your Amazon listing effortlessly
- You want to have real-time insight into your product performance
- You want to know what elements work best for your business
- You want to keep a check on what went wrong and fix it in real-time
- You want to protect your listings on Amazon
- You want to have a powerful tool for your Amazon product listings
Image credits: ecommerce-platforms.com