If you’re looking for the best marketing tools to help you run a successful SEO campaign or blog, then you must take a look at Semrush’s plans for 2023.
Pricing is a crucial consideration when you’re searching for the right Semrush pricing plan.
In this post, I’ll help you choose the suitable fit for your SEO project and budget as I take a detailed breakdown of Semrush Pro vs Guru vs business pricing plans. Let’s get started.
Semrush Pro vs Guru vs Business Pricing Plans Compared | Choose Your Plan
Semrush offers three different price plans – Pro, Guru, and Business. It currently has three standard monthly subscriptions as shown below.
SemrushPro – $119.95.
Guru – $229.95.
Business – $449.95.
Now let’s discuss one by one:
Semrush’s pro pricing plan is the primary entry-level offering. Priced at $119.95 per month, it’s the ideal plan for solo entrepreneurs, freelancers, in-house marketers and startups with limited budgets.
The good news is, if you subscribe for the annual billing option, you’ll only have to pay $99.95 monthly, saving 16% on your purchase.
Click on this link to try the Semrush Pro plan for free for seven days.
Why should you choose Semrush’s Pro pricing plan?
If you choose to subscribe to this plan, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Keyword research tools. These tools help you know how many people are searching for a certain keyword, how difficult it will be for you to rank for it, and alternative keyword suggestions you can focus on. Semrush’s keyword magic tool can generate up to 3,000 reports per day, with each report offering 10,000 keyword results and 250 metric updates monthly.
- Five website projects and site auditing. This includes 20,000 pages to crawl per project and up to 100,000 pages to crawl in a month.
- Domain, keyword and backlink analytics. This involves domain-to-domain comparisons and keyword metric updates.
- Fifty social media profiles for tracking and 10 for posting. Semrush pro pricing plan gives you the flexibility to use its social media toolkit for marketing your brand on Facebook, Google My Business, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Five scheduled PDF reports. Semrush generates PDF reports automatically and sends them to your selected emails.
The Semrush pro plan is ideal for the following users:
- Startup businesses
- Those having limited budget
- Those who don’t need to manage SEO projects for multiple websites.
- Need essential analysis and keyword research tool
- Need to track 500 keywords or less.
Does this sound like you? Try out the Semrush Pro plan today via this link.
If not, let’s check out the next plan on the Semrush pricing ladder -the Guru plan.
The Semrush Guru pricing plan is perfect for growing marketing agencies and small and medium-sized businesses(SMBs).
With this account, you’ll get extended limits, all features of the Semrush Pro account plus
- Content marketing platform,
- Access to historical data,
- Multi-targeted capabilities
- Branded reports.
Why should you opt for Semrush’s Guru Pricing plan?
Here are the features of Semrush’s Guru pricing plan that you’ll get:
- 15 projects
- Keyword and domain analytics. 5000 reports per day, with each report having 30,000 results.
- Position tracking. 1500 keywords tracking and updating daily.
- Site audit-300,000 pages to crawl per month
- 100 social media profiles to track and 30 to post
- Branded PDF reports with 20 scheduled PDF reports.
- Historical data from as far as January 2012 archives.
- Content marketing platform. This includes 20,000 pages for auditing, 50 posts to track, 5 countries, 5 monthly plagiarism checks, content templates, and writing assistance.
It retails at $229.95. However, if you choose the annual billing, you’ll get it at $ 191.62 per month, saving up to 16%.
Do you want to get your Semrush Guru plan 7-day free trial today? Click on this link. You’ll get access to all Semrush Guru plan features, and if you’re not satisfied, you can cancel anytime.
Semrush’s business pricing plan is best suited for established marketing enterprises, SEO experts, and large marketing agencies with an extensive web presence.
If you choose this plan, you’ll get all features of Semrush’s guru plan along with extended limits, API access, Google Data Studio Integration, white-label reports, and many more.
What makes it unique?
- API access. With the Applications Programming Interface(API), you can extract your raw data and integrate it. This data includes traffic analytics, site audit, position tracking, backlinks report, keyword research, and domain analytics.
- Multi-user management.
- Historical data
- Keyword and domain analytics. 10,000 reports daily with 50,000 results per report
- Content marketing platform. This includes 20,000 pages for auditing, 50 posts to track, 10 countries, 10 monthly plagiarism checks, content templates and writing assistance.
- Site audit-1000,000 pages to crawl monthly
- 300 social media profiles to track and 50 to post
- Position tracking. 5000 keywords tracking and updating daily.
- 40 projects
- Product listing ads that optimize your Google shopping campaigns.
- White-label PDF reports with 50 scheduled PDF reports.
It’s priced at $449.95 per month, and if you choose to pay annually, you’ll be charged $374.95 per month.
Click on this link now to sign up or log in to your account and get your 7-day free trial. You’ll get access to all Semrush Business plan features, and if you’re not satisfied, you can cancel anytime.
Semrush Pro vs Guru vs Business: Features Comparison
Semrush Pro plan is a basic and entry-level plan that provides most of the essential features.
Semrush Guru is more advanced than the Pro plan.
In fact, one of the major reasons to choose the Guru plan is the access to historical data from as far as January 2012. Isn’t that a great deal?
Semrush Business plan is extensive and lets you take advantage of Semrush in the best way.
Here’s a tabular features comparison of the three plans.
|FEATURES||SEMRUSH PRO||SEMRUSH GURU||SEMRUSH BUSINESS|
|How many pages to crawl per month||100,000||300,000||1000,000|
|How many keywords to track||500||1,500||5,000|
|Content marketing platform||No||Yes||Yes|
|How many pages to crawl per project||20,000||20,000||100,000|
|How many scheduled PDF reports||5||20||50|
|How many reports per day||3,000||5,000||10,000|
|Product listing ads||No||No||Yes|
|How many social media profiles to monitor||50||100||100|
|How many social media profiles to post||10||30||50|
|How many keywords metrics updates per month||250||1000||5000|
Semrush Pro vs Guru vs Business: Pricing comparison
At a glance, you’ll notice that there are differences in the pricing of the three Semrush plans.
Check them out in the table below.
|Semrush Plan||Monthly billing||Annual billing(Per month)|
Which Semrush Plan Should You Opt For?
Are you wondering which is the right plan for your needs? The major difference between the three Semrush plans is the access to different features and certain limitations.
Here’s a breakdown of Semrush plans for 2023 to help you make an informed decision on which plan to opt for.
- Semrush pro plan is ideal for startups, in-house marketers, bloggers or freelancers with tight budgets.
- Semrush Guru plan is perfect for you if you’re a professional blogger, a medium-sized business, or a growing marketing agency.
- Semrush business plan is best suited for large e-commerce projects, enterprises, businesses, and agencies with a vast web presence.
How to Get Started With the Semrush Plan of Your Choice
Are you one of the 6 million happy Semrush users? If not, why don’t you take advantage of the 7-day free offer?
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to get started with the Semrush plan of your choice.
Step 1: Visit Semrush’s official website to create your account by filling in your email address and password.
Step 2: Click this exclusive link to get started with your 7-day free trial. Once you click, you’ll be redirected to the following page.
Step 3: Choose your plan and click “Try for free”. You’ll be redirected to a page that looks like this.
Step 4: Now enter your billing details and click “place the order”. If you’ve followed the above steps, your account should be ready to use. Note, you’ll not be charged any amount on your card during the 7 day free trial period.
The Semrush Pro vs Guru vs Business plans ultimate guide will be incomplete without the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section. Check them out below.
How much does Semrush cost?
Semrush has three subscription pricing options available on its official website. Check them out below-
Which Semrush plan is best?
Semrushes’s pro plan is best suited for beginners, small businesses and individuals who are on a tight budget or aren’t looking to manage multiple websites or track more than 500 keywords.
Semrush Guru plan is the most popular, and it’s ideal for small and medium-sized businesses with actively growing websites, SEO experts, or digital marketers.
Semrush Business plan is best for emterp[rise level businesses, large marketing agencies, and SEO companies with big websites.
What is Semrush refund policy?
Semrush offers a 7-day money-back guarantee for any plan if your request is made within 7 days of signing up or renewing.
Can I switch from one Semrush plan to another anytime?
Yes, you can downgrade or upgrade any time; you don’t have to stay confined to one plan.
Can I cancel Semrush trial?
Yes, you can cancel your free trial within 7-days of signing up or renewing.
What payment method does Semrush accept?
Yes, Semrush offers a 7-day free trial on its three marketing plans.